25 Pro Tips That Will Construct Your Life( And The Lives Of Those Around You) Much Better
As “youre supposed to” know by now, there’s always room for improvement.
At home, at school, and at work, most of us find little ways to do better every day. But as winter fades-out into a rainy springtime, it’s sometimes hard to find inspiration.
And that’s where this list comes in. We ran ahead and compiled some tips and tricks that you can try to attain your life — and the lives of everyone around you — way better in the long run!
1. When leaving a message, say your phone number at the beginning and the end.
2. Always check the license plate number on your parking tickets. Sometimes, people take tickets off of their autoes and stick them elsewhere.
3. If your significant other is always giving you ultimatums, get out of there.
4. When working out, listen to live concerts if you are able. After all, performers feed off of all that energy. Why shouldn’t you?
5. Make a huge batch of waffles at once, and then freeze the remainder. You never know when you’ll require some comfort food.
6. Every time you open drawers with knobs, twist them a little bit to ensure that they remain tight.
7. If you don’t have a lint roller, dampen your palms and swipe them on your dres in a similar motion to take care of pet hair in a pinch.
8. If you are experiencing foot pain, roll your foot across a tennis ball a few times to soothe achy muscles.
9. Make copies of all your keys.
10. Don’t go into conversations with winning in mind.
11. If you don’t care much about spoilers, read the last chapter or paragraph in a book before committing a ton of time to reading it.
12. Listen to podcasts and audiobooks at 1.5 hours the regular velocity. Sure, it’ll make people sound like chipmunks, but you’ll be able to cram so much more great content into your lunch infringe!
13. If you’re someone who dislikes working out, try out active pastimes until you find one that sticks. It won’t feel like exercise if you’re having a great time!
14. Offer to help scheme your friends’ bridals. It will give you the inside scoop you’ll require when it comes time to scheme your own.
15. Fairly much everyone sucks at bowling, so if you’re trying to combine friend groups, participate in this great equalizer.
16. Hydration is key, so even if you hate drinking water, stick with it. Sure, it’s not as delicious as coffee, but you’ll develop a savor for it after a while.
17. Stuff old newspapers in your shoes. The newspaper will assimilate odors and help shoes retain their shape.
18. Grab a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment and clean out your dryer once in a while. You’ll be shocked when you see how much lint is hanging around in there.
19. When you get into a car accident, document the crap out of everything. Put that iPhone camera to good use so no one can pull a fast one on you down the line.
20. The same runs for getting hurt on the job. Document everything from official reports to doctor’s notes so that you recieve compensation.
21. Don’t hesitate to tell waiters that something is wrong with your food, because helping clients enter into negotiations with meal issues is in their job description.( Just don’t be rude about it !)
22. ALWAYS HAVE A PLUNGER IN YOUR HOUSE. Always.
23. If you order something that isn’t on the menu at a eatery, always be appreciative, even if it doesn’t end up being what you expected.
24. Feed your senior dogs and cats softer foods as they get older. Dental issues can cause our elderly friends a world of hurt in old age.
25. When your friend’s loved one dies, mark the date in your calendar and give them a call on that day a year later. Everyone likes to know that people are thinking of them when life gets hard.
( via Reddit)
Go out and give these tips-off a whirl! They might seem insignificant when they’re out of context, but tweaking your daily life in little ways now can spare you a headache or two later.